- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Denise Lane; EAMP, LAc.1010 S. 3rd St.
(Dayton General Hospital)
Dayton, WA 99328509-382-3202
Physical Therapy Dept.
Clinic Hours:Tuesday-Thursday11am - 5pmSaturday12pm - 5pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I had a great first visit today. Excellent service, I feel less stressed, and pain lightened up. Looking forward to my next visit.
J.V., Dayton, WA.
Jennifer’s Testimonial was last modified: June 20th, 2014 by denise
Two years ago I took a tumble off a horse and landed on my back.
For the first week after the accident, I could not walk upright and my entire back was in pain due to injury and sore muscles. Spasms and shooting pain would hit me any time... Read more »
Some could call me a bit of a skeptic and acupuncture was at the top of my list – enter Denise!
I have become so dis-enchanted with traditional methods to my issues and the time I’ve spent with Denise has rocked my world!!! Acupuncture is helping me cope... Read more »
I’ve had acupuncture from a number of therapists over the years and Denise ranks as one of the best. She has treated me for headaches, neck pain and constipation. All my symptoms have shown great improvement! I can’t recommend her highly enough.
G.R.; Pomeroy, WA.
Glenda’s Testimonial... Read more »
I’ve known Denise for a few years now and have received acupuncture treatment from her for lower back pain and stress. It gave me instant relief. Denise is great at what she does and has been a wonderful resource for me to have.
G.W.H., Portland, Or.
I went to get acupuncture from Denise Lane for two problems, gout and stress. I am doing well enough that I have not had to return for follow up treatments for three months. She is very caring and straight forward.
–G., Waitsburg, Wa.
Testimonial was last... Read more »
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •